proPST is a programming, commissioning and visualization software for all PCU systems.
It is particularly distinguished by its structured and simple operation.
- Simple, intuitive operation (user language German/English)
- Freely programmable sequence of measurement and control (applicable as PLC)
- Freely programmable evaluation range for force/path/time (or torque/rotation angle/time)
- Max. 100 rating windows and rating lines with programmable entry and exit
- Graphical and numerical input of scoring components (windows and lines)
- Valuation components provide measurement data and can be varied as desired
- Display of several stored measurement curves on top of each other
- PC data storage with up/download function to/from PC
- Data output via interface freely programmable e.B. for receipt printer, text display, etc.
- Display of the measurement curve with evaluation and the measured values as well as IO/NIO
- Display of the characteristic curve in three display types with switchable measuring point display
- Automatic function for storing all measurement curves on PC